Could your workforce use a refresh? Forward-thinking companies today see that by improving employee oral communication, listening, presenting, and time management skills, employee job performance and satisfaction are heightened in return. Take part in this proven transformation through a Toastmasters corporate club; meetings typically last an hour and combine extensive speaking/communication practice with positive feedback in a safe environment. Empower your people and elevate your workforce!
Global Giants That Rely on Toastmasters
TATA Consultancy Services
Ready to incorporate the Toastmasters corporate club experience in your workplace?
- Recruit 20 or more people to join your company club—they don’t all have to work within the organization
- Designate and secure a meeting location—you can meet online, in person, or both
- Review How to Build a Toastmasters Club—this step-by-step guide contains helpful tips, testimonials, and forms.
- Click “Download packet” or “Find out more” below
Soft Skills Solve Hard Problems
See how a Toastmasters corporate club can strengthen and differentiate your workforce.
Company skill gapsare identified by 55% of HR employees1
Miscommunicationcosts companies an average of $420,000 USD per year2
2. Up, Down, and Sideways: High-Impact Verbal Communication for HR Professionals, 2013. Patricia Buhler, Joel Worden
Want to learn more about how Toastmasters corporate club members benefit and how Toastmasters can help your company maximize returns on its training investments? Click and read the resources below.
In Good Company
How corporate clubs help employees find the confidence and skills to spark their careers.