Annual Business Meeting FAQ
1. What is voted on at the Annual Business Meeting?Back to Top
At the Annual Business Meeting, voting delegates vote in the elections of Board Members and on any proposals presented for adoption.
To vote at the Annual Business Meeting:
- Member Clubs must designate a proxyholder, who must complete the Credentials process
- Delegates at Large must complete the Credentials process
2. When is the Annual Business Meeting?Back to Top
The Annual Business Meeting is generally held in August during the International Convention.
3. Who are the voting members of the organization?Back to Top
The voting members of the organization are the Member Clubs and Delegates at Large, as defined in Article III, Section 1, of the Bylaws of Toastmasters International.
4. How many votes does each club have?Back to Top
As provided in the Bylaws of Toastmasters International, Article X, Section 1, each Member Club in good standing is entitled to two votes on each item presented for a vote.
5. Where can I find more information about the Annual Business Meeting and the business being conducted?Back to Top
You can find more information on the Annual Business Meeting page of the Toastmasters International website. This page will be updated with information on the elections and other business being conducted at the next meeting as it becomes available – so check back often!
6. Will communications relating to club proxy assignment, Credentials, and voting be available in multiple languages?Back to Top
All communications will be in English. Video tutorials for each of these processes will be made available on the Annual Business Meeting page of the Toastmasters International website during the scheduled dates for the current year.