The Toastmaster magazine is published monthly by Toastmasters International, Inc. Articles promote the ideas and goals of Toastmasters International, a nonprofit educational organization with clubs throughout the world dedicated to teaching skills in public speaking and leadership.
In 2020 and 2021, the Toastmaster magazine was recognized by Folio's Eddie Awards for excellence in editorial content in several categories. The national competition receives thousands of entries each year, and there is an elaborate scoring system by a set of judges and Folio. The following articles were recognized:
- Honorable Mention for Best Column/Blog For an Association/Nonprofit: "Using My Skills to Honor My Family" by Caren Neile (2021)
- Best Column/Blog for an Association/Nonprofit: "Fitting in as an Autistic Speaker" by Jolene Stockman (2020)
- Instructional/How-To for an Association/Nonprofit: "Master the Art of Interviewing" by Jennifer L. Blanck (2020)
- Profile or Q&A for an Association/Nonprofit: "Running with a Dream: Trailblazing Bosnian runner and speaker learns that training is everything" by Laura Amann (2020)
The official publication of Toastmasters International carries authorized notices and articles regarding the activities and interests of the organization, but responsibility is not assumed for the opinions of the authors. The Toastmaster magazine does not endorse or guarantee the products it advertises.
Please note: The printing and shipping of the Toastmaster has been temporarily suspended as a result of financial and logistical constraints caused by COVID-19.
- You will always have access to the online edition, which does not require a log in.
- Monthly PDF issues are available for download and printing in the Magazine Archive.
- Subscribe to receive an email notification when the Toastmaster online magazine becomes available each month.
Toastmasters International accepts advertising in the Toastmaster magazine on a very limited basis, with set rates and specifications. Please contact email@example.com.