The Toastmaster magazine is published monthly by Toastmasters International, Inc. Articles promote the ideas and goals of Toastmasters International, a nonprofit educational organization with clubs throughout the world dedicated to teaching skills in public speaking and leadership. Members’ subscriptions are included in the $45 semi-annual dues.
The official publication of Toastmasters International carries authorized notices and articles regarding the activities and interests of the organization, but responsibility is not assumed for the opinions of the authors. The Toastmaster magazine does not endorse or guarantee the products it advertises.
For questions about the subscription options below, you may contact email@example.com.
- Become a member to receive the print edition of the Toastmaster magazine. You will always have access to the online edition, which does not require a log in.
- Log in to your Toastmasters Profile to opt out of your print edition(s), update your address and manage other preferences.
- Subscribe to receive an email notification when the Toastmaster online magazine becomes available each month.
- For questions on magazine delivery, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To confirm your address with World Headquarters, contact email@example.com.
Toastmasters International accepts advertising in the Toastmaster magazine on a very limited basis, with set rates and specifications. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.