In 2020, the Toastmaster magazine was recognized by Folio's Eddie Awards for excellence in editorial content in three categories. The national competition receives thousands of entries each year, and there is an elaborate scoring system by a set of judges and Folio. The following articles were recognized:
- Best Column/Blog for an Association/Nonprofit: "Fitting in as an Autistic Speaker" by Jolene Stockman
- Instructional/How-To for an Association/Nonprofit: "Master the Art of Interviewing" by Jennifer L. Blanck
- Profile or Q&A for an Association/Nonprofit: "Running with a Dream: Trailblazing Bosnian runner and speaker learns that training is everything" by Laura Amann
The Toastmaster magazine is published monthly by Toastmasters International, Inc. Articles promote the ideas and goals of Toastmasters International, a nonprofit educational organization with clubs throughout the world dedicated to teaching skills in public speaking and leadership. Members’ subscriptions are included in the 45 semi-annual dues.
The official publication of Toastmasters International carries authorized notices and articles regarding the activities and interests of the organization, but responsibility is not assumed for the opinions of the authors. The Toastmaster magazine does not endorse or guarantee the products it advertises.
Please note: The printing and shipping of the Toastmaster has been temporarily suspended as a result of financial and logistical constraints caused by COVID-19. For questions about the subscription options below, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become a member to receive the print edition of the Toastmaster magazine. You will always have access to the online edition, which does not require a log in.
- Log in to your Toastmasters Profile to opt out of your print edition(s), update your address, and manage other preferences.
- Subscribe to receive an email notification when the Toastmaster online magazine becomes available each month.
- For questions on magazine delivery, contact email@example.com.
- To confirm your address with World Headquarters, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toastmasters International accepts advertising in the Toastmaster magazine on a very limited basis, with set rates and specifications. Please contact email@example.com.