When recognizing someone for a job well done, it's important to highlight the value of both the award and the recipient. To create a memorable presentation, explain the criteria for the award and how the recipient met those criteria. Here are a few additional guidelines:
- Tell a story about the significance of the award.
- Pronounce names of the recipients correctly.
- Provide background on the recipient.
- Hold the award respectfully and hand it to the recipient as if it were a treasure.
- Wait to invite the recipient to the lectern until you formally introduce them.
- Stand so the audience can see the recipient and the award clearly.
New Online Photo Gallery!
Member Connections shows club members having fun and creating memories.View Now
Spread the Word
During April, save on all promotional materials! Purchase gifts to hand out to guests at club meetings or open houses. Use code 10PROMO to save 10% on all Toastmasters promotional products. Offer valid April 1-30, 2019. Not valid with any other offer.Shop Now
Keep up with the latest news and updates from Toastmasters International.View Announcements