Congratulations for taking the first step on your journey to personal and professional growth. In the video above, International President, Matt Kinsey, DTM, tells you how to make the most of your Toastmasters learning experience.
Explore Your Possibilities with Pathways
The foundation of the Toastmasters experience is the education program, called “Pathways,” which is critical to your growth. It complements your club experience by giving you access to engaging learning tools, including videos, interactive quizzes and activities, feedback and recognition, useful tips and more. Pathways, available online or in print, lets you choose where and how you want to learn.
Benefits of Pathways:
- Opportunity to develop many skills relevant to an evolving global marketplace
- Frequent recognition of educational achievements
- Online access to educational materials
- Engaging videos that model the skills you are learning
5 Quick Tips to get Started:
- Log in to www.toastmasters.org/login to ensure that your username and password are correct.
- Enroll in Pathways—the Toastmasters education program.
- Review The Navigator—your guide to Toastmasters.*
- Sample your first project, the Ice Breaker.
- Ask your vice president education to pair you with a mentor, to help you along the way.
*If you enroll in Pathways online, you can get The Navigator today!
Tips for Success
Enjoy helpful resources that will aid you in improving your communication and help you build leadership skills.View tips
December Online Magazine
Dive into the December issue for an inside guide to cultivating connections. From networking advice to small talk tips to how to set boundaries, the Toastmaster has everything you need to effectively communicate with others this holiday season.Start Reading
The 2022 International Convention storytelling excitement lives on; you can still learn and reshape your narrative with unlimited access to sessions and highlights for only $60 USD.Buy On Demand