Explore Your Possibilities with Pathways
The foundation of the Toastmasters experience is the education program, called “Pathways,” which is critical to your growth. It complements your club experience by giving you access to engaging learning tools, including videos, interactive quizzes and activities, feedback and recognition, useful tips and more. Pathways, available online or in print, lets you choose where and how you want to learn.
Benefits of Pathways:
- Opportunity to develop many skills relevant to an evolving global marketplace
- Frequent recognition of educational achievements
- Online access to educational materials
- Engaging videos that model the skills you are learning
5 Quick Tips to get Started:
- Log in to www.toastmasters.org/login to ensure that your username and password are correct.
- Enroll in Pathways—the Toastmasters education program.
- Review The Navigator—your guide to Toastmasters.*
- Sample your first project, the Ice Breaker.
- Ask your vice president education to pair you with a mentor, to help you along the way.
*If you enroll in Pathways online, you can get The Navigator today!
Tips for Success
Enjoy helpful resources that will aid you in improving your communication and help you build leadership skills.View tips
August Online Magazine
The Toastmaster unveils a new look and online experience! Find the most recent content in our Featured Articles section, then keep scrolling for more categories, like Editors' Picks, Top Tips, and more!Start Reading
Reshape Your Narrative!
Experience the quintessential public-speaking and storytelling event of the year, the 2022 International Convention, in a hybrid format, hosted in Nashville, TN.Get details