Vice President Education
- Send out the meeting agenda early.
- Fill all roles before the meeting day.
- Help members who are unclear about their role.
Vice President Membership
- Welcome each guest as soon as they arrive and chat with them during breaks.
- Enlist other members to help when there are multiple guests.
- Ensure the meeting starts, stops, and runs on time.
- Be flexible enough to adjust on the spot as necessary.
- Ensure each evaluator understands the objectives of the speech they are evaluating.
- In your meeting report, don’t be afraid to offer constructive feedback to help the club improve.
In every club meeting, honor the Toastmaster’s Promise that you agreed to when you became a member.