Whether you’re a veteran or novice Toastmaster, taking on club meeting roles is a great way to learn and grow. For help, consider taking advantage of these handy resources on www.toastmasters.org.
- “Ah-Counter Script and Log” – This script helps you ;introduce the role and track filler words in the log.
- “General Evaluator Checklist” – A reminder of what to look for when evaluating a club meeting.
- “Grammarian Script and Log” – An easy tool to remember the Word of the Day, log who uses it, and track improper grammatical uses and favorite quotes.
- “Speaker Introduction Form” – For speakers to fill out and hand to their evaluators before the meeting starts.
- “Timer Script and Log” – A definition of timing guidelines and log for tracking speaking times.
- “Topicsmaster Script and Log” – Note each speaker’s topic.
Find resources for all meeting roles on the Toastmasters website.
An Empty Tradition?