Perhaps you’ve heard of Fast Track, Toastmasters’ newest program, or maybe you even know someone who has tried it. This new online-only introductory course rolled out in October to help prospective members directly experience the benefits of Toastmasters.
For the price of a latte, participants work through a public speaking course that allows them to polish a speech and gain immediate insight by viewing and reevaluating their original speech. Participants work through the following steps:
- Complete a self-assessment of their speech-giving ability
- Record themselves giving their speech to analyze strengths and weaknesses
- Watch three instructional videos on speech preparation, vocal variety, and body language
- Watch their original recording
- Re-assess themselves based on the skills they’ve learned
Upon completion of the course, participants are encouraged to continue their public speaking journey at a Toastmasters club and are provided a direct link to the Find a Club section on the website.
Fast Track is a quick, easy, and convenient way for prospective members to see the immediate benefits of Toastmasters membership.
If you know someone who might benefit from Toastmasters but is reluctant to join, steer them to Fast Track, which allows them to learn public speaking skills from the comfort of their own home.
To find out more about Fast Track, visit the Toastmasters On Demand webpage.