Steps for Achievement
Below are the steps and milestones that must be met for a successful club coach to earn credit toward the education program.
- The club coach must serve at least six months.
- The club coach can not join the club during their appointment.
The club coach must submit and complete the required forms:
- The Club Coach Preliminary Report within 30 days of appointment
- The Club Coach Progress Report every 60 days
- The Club Coach Final Report after their appointment has ended
- Following the six-month term, the coached club must achieve Distinguished or better status by the subsequent June 30.
- To receive credit, the Club President (or officer delegate) of the coached club must notify World Headquarters in writing.
- To earn an additional education credit toward a District leader role, the coached club must also have 20 or more paid members.
If the coach is unsuccessful, the appointment can be extended up to two additional program years.
Club Coach Preliminary Report
Club coaches must complete this report within the first 30 days of their appointment.Get report
Club Coach Progress Report
Club coaches must complete this report every 60 days after their appointment.Get report
Club Coach Final Report
Club coaches must complete this report once their appointment has ended.Get report
Club Coach Program FAQ
Find answers to some of our most frequently asked questions regarding the Club Coach Program.Get answers