Club coaches are experienced Toastmasters who assist in rebuilding club membership and restoring club quality. A successful club coach will:
- Build rapport with club leaders and members
- Instill enthusiasm, comradery and structure within the club
- Assess the club environment and recommend best practices for success
- Work with club leaders to develop a Club Success Plan
- Encourage the club to strive for Distinguished Club Program (DCP) recognition
Coaches who help clubs achieve Distinguished status or higher in the Distinguished Club Program will receive credit in the education program and a certificate of accomplishment.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions about the club coach program.
Need help? Start by seeing the answers to common questions about the club coach program.
A guide detailing how to evaluate clubs and take decisive action to improve their standing.
Discover why and when a club needs to be rebuilt as well as guidelines for serving as a club coach.
Use this manual to plan for success in the Distinguished Club Program and promote a productive workflow among officers.
Tips for Success
Enjoy helpful resources that will aid you in improving your communication and help you build leadership skills.View tips
Show off your Toastmasters pride!
Save 15% on the Membership Pin (Full-Color) with code 20MPIN. Not valid with any other offer.Shop now
It’s Time to Learn. Engage. Lead.
Invest in yourself at the Toastmasters International 2021Virtual Convention.Register now