Achievements and Awards
In Pathways, you are recognized for every achievement and milestone you and your club reach. Whether you choose to explore one path or several, every step you take will be supported and celebrated along the way.
Earn digital badges on Base Camp to show fellow club members all you’ve done. Receive a path badge when you finish a path. Every time you complete a level, you’ll receive level badges signifying your achievement. You can also award feedback badges to recognize members of your club.
Receive digital certificates whenever you reach important milestones in Pathways. To celebrate your accomplishments when you finish a level or complete a path, you can download or print a certificate directly from Base Camp.
Let your employer know about your achievements with official letters sent from Toastmasters. This is a great way to show them the commitment you’ve made toward personal growth. Employer letters can be requested when you complete Level 3, Level 4 or Level 5 in a path.
An email from the International President
Enjoy a celebratory email from the International President congratulating you on your success when you complete a path. You may also request a printed version of this commemorative message from World Headquarters.
Proudly receive the accolade of Proficient for each path you complete. For example: “Toastmaster Sara completed the Motivational Strategies learning path and is now Motivational Strategies Proficient.”
Pathways Mentor Program
Have you ever wanted to be a mentor? The Pathways Mentor Program gives you the opportunity to help others by building and reinforcing the skills needed to provide effective mentoring. Complete this program and become a credentialed mentor once you are Proficient in a path.
Why stop at one path? Journey beyond being Proficient and receive the Distinguished Toastmaster award (DTM). This is the highest individual honor you can achieve in Pathways. Earn your DTM when you fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete two learning paths.
- Serve as a club officer for two six–month terms or one annual term, participate in the preparation of a Club Success Plan, and participate in a District-sponsored Club Officer Training.
- Serve a complete one-year term as a District leader.
- Serve successfully as a club mentor or coach.
- Serve successfully as a club sponsor or conduct a Speechcraft or Youth Leadership program.
- Complete the DTM project. (Members are required to create and implement a project of their own design, in which they demonstrate the skills and expertise they have gained.) Members can receive access to the DTM project on Base Camp once they have completed one path and Levels 1, 2, and 3 in a second, unique path. To receive this project, email email@example.com.
Distinguished Club Program
The Distinguished Club Program (DCP) is an annual award program recognizing clubs that provide an outstanding member experience. You play a vital role in your club’s participation in the DCP through your achievements. There are six educational DCP goals you and members of your club can fulfill:
- Four Level 1 awards achieved
- Two Level 2 awards achieved
- Two more Level 2 awards achieved
- Two Level 3 awards achieved
- One Level 4, Path Completion, or DTM award achieved
- One more Level 4, Path Completion, or DTM award achieved
Contact your vice president education for more information on the DCP.
Go to Base Camp
Quick path access
News and enhancements
Education Program FAQ
Get the answers
Choose a Path
11 engaging options
Watch and learn