Club Coach Program
The Club Coach Program allows experienced Toastmasters members to assist in rebuilding club membership and restoring club quality. A successful club coach will:
- Build rapport with club officers and members
- Instill enthusiasm, camaraderie, and structure within the club
- Assess the club environment and recommend best practices for success
- Work with club officers to develop a Club Success Plan
- Motivate the club to strive for Distinguished Club Program (DCP) recognition
Coaches who help clubs achieve Distinguished status (or higher) in the Distinguished Club Program will receive credit in the education program and a digital certificate of accomplishment.
If you have additional questions about the Club Coach Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Club Coach Agreement
Fill out this form to appoint one or two club coaches and submit it to World Headquarters.Get form
Club Coach to the Rescue
Read this article to learn how the Club Coach Program is aimed at elevating clubs that need guidance.Read now
Boosting the Club Coach Program
Read this article to learn about changes to the Club Coach Program.Read now