Taking on this role improves critical thinking, organization, time management, motivational and team-building skills.
The General Evaluator evaluates everything that takes place during the club meeting. In addition, the General Evaluator conducts the evaluation portion of the meeting and is responsible for the evaluation team: the speech evaluators, Ah Counter, grammarian and timer. As General Evaluator, you:
- Ensure other evaluators know their tasks and responsibilities.
- Explain the purpose and benefits of evaluations to the group.
- Identify and confirm meeting assignments with the timer, grammarian and Ah-Counter.
- Confirm the club meeting program and/or checklist with the Toastmaster.
- During the meeting, take notes and report on all club proceedings to evaluate things such as timeliness, enthusiasm, preparation, organization, performance of duties, etc.
Follow this simple checklist to ensure your club’s meetings are running smoothly.
How effectively assessing the quality of your meeting helps everyone improve.
This manual offers suggestions, tips, and advice for helping and encouraging members to assume meeting roles.
Tips for Success
Enjoy helpful resources that will aid you in improving your communication and help you build leadership skills.View tips
Save on medals for your club’s speech contest with promo code MEDAL! Offer valid February 1-28, 2021. Not valid with any other offer.Shop now
Find helpful resources for your club to have virtual victories with your online meetings.Visit webpage