Strive to make your district training sessions a rewarding learning experience that gives officers a firm foundation for their term.
Your training program should:
- Encourage planning and growth
- Apply the concepts of effective leadership
- Answer questions and stimulate discussion
- Motivate participants to work together as team members
- Incorporate the training and educational programs published by Toastmasters International
- Provide the tools to achieve in the Distinguished Club and Distinguished District programs
- Give participants a practical understanding of their roles and responsibilities as a district or club officer
- Urge participants to read, review and use handbooks, manuals and other materials to achieve success as a district or club officer
Tips for Success
Enjoy helpful resources that will aid you in improving your communication and help you build leadership skills.View tips
Celebrate 100 Years!
Start collecting exclusive centennial memorabilia in honor of this milestone year for Toastmasters.Shop Now