I’m visiting the new website for the first time. What’s the best way to discover what it has to offer? Watch the video below to find out more.Back to Top
I am a Club Officer. Where can I find tools to help me? Watch the video below to take a tour of all that the site has to offer.Back to Top
What does the site have to offer District Leaders? Watch the video below to take a tour of all that the site has to offer.Back to Top
How do I log in?Back to Top
- Click Login at the top of the home page
- Click on Forgot your password?
- Enter your email address
- Follow the instructions in the email you receive
Why should I log in?Back to Top
- By logging in, you have access to everything the website has to offer without interruption.
- You will be able to easily manage your account information. Please visit your profile and verify your contact information is correct so that you do not miss communications.
- Access to certain sections of the website and resources require a log in.
- If you are a current member, you will be able to access the current issue of Toastmaster magazine online.
Will the new website work on my tablet and/or smart phone?Back to TopYes. The website is mobile and tablet friendly because it was created using responsive design. Web pages will automatically appear in their optimized form on all devices.
How do I access my profile and what information is included?Back to TopYou may access your profile one of two ways. After logging in, you may click on your name at the top of the screen or by clicking on My Toastmasters and clicking on the profile link in the menu. Your profile includes the following information specific to your individual account:
- Contact information, including mailing and email address
- Club membership summary
- Member number
- Username and password
- Shopping cart
- Education awards
- Membership building awards
- Offices held
- Membership history
- Sponsorship history
- Order history
Where can I locate information about how to start a club?Back to Top
Information on how to start a new club can be accessed in the Membership section of the website.
What are some key features of the new website?Back to Top
- Easier navigation, mobile-friendly access and a sleek design.
- The Find a Club search tool offers the following benefits:
- Upon loading, it automatically searches for clubs within a 25-mile (40 km) radius of wherever you are.
- More refined radius options
- View each club’s meeting day and time at a glance
- Search by country (United States is an exception due to its many clubs).
- Filter by advanced clubs, open clubs and restricted clubs
- In the Resource Library, you can search for videos and other resources by name, keyword, category or file type.
- An improved shopping experience in the online store, which has more intuitive browsing on your desktop computer or mobile device.
- Leadership Central provides easy access to the management tools leaders need to manage districts and clubs. (Requires login).
Where can I find information about how to join?Back to TopJoining is easy! Simply follow the steps below.
- Visit a club. Find clubs near you by using the Find a Club tool. Each club has its own culture, so feel free to visit more than one to find the one that’s right for you.
- When you find the club you want to join, ask the vice president membership for a membership application. Fill it out and return it with your dues to the vice president membership.
- Wait for your New Member Kit to be sent to you.
What are the different roles within a club meeting?Back to Top
What is it like to participate in a typical club meeting?Back to TopOn our Club Experience page, you can pay a “virtual visit” to the Bright and Early Toastmasters club.
How can a club officer or district leader easily access Club Central or District Central?Back to Top
Where can I obtain a list of clubs by district?Back to TopYou may search for clubs by district and export the results with the Find a Club Advanced search tool, located under Leadership Central in the Club Officer Tools and District Leader Tools sections of the website (requires login). Select “Search Options,” then choose a district number.
Please note: The radius search option is not intended to work if you search for clubs by district or country.
Where are the Learning Connection videos (e-learning)?Back to Top
Where can I find District Finance information?Back to TopDistrict Finance information can accessed in Leadership Central in the District Management section of District Leader Tools. The District Finance section includes information on the following:
- Budgeting Resources
- Documents and Forms
- Finance Education
- District Finance Calendar
Where can I find training materials specific to club officers, area/division directors, and district leaders?Back to TopTraining materials can be accessed in the Leadership Central section of the website under each specific role or topic, as well as in the Resources section of the website.
Where can I access a list of the District Websites?Back to Top
A list of District Websites can be accessed here.
What happened to the Brand Portal?Back to TopThe brand portal has been renamed to Logos, Images and Templates and may be accessed in the Resources section of the website.
What happened to the downloadable files (DCD items) in the online store?Back to Top
Where can I download an order form to purchase items in the store?Back to TopAn order form may be downloaded from our Shop homepage under “Customer Service”.
What is the best way for me to find a specific resource for download?Back to TopA link to Search Resources can be found in the Resources menu.
Where can I find information on the Pathways learning experience?Back to TopInformation about the Pathways learning experience can be found under the Education section of the website.
Where can I find information about Youth Programs?Back to TopYouth Leadership Programs, Interpersonal Communication and Speechcraft are now categorized under Community Based Programs, which can be accessed in the menu in the Membership section of the website.
Where can I view the current Board of Directors?Back to TopWe have a full section devoted to the Toastmasters International Board of Directors in the About section of the website.
Where can I find the most recent CEO Report?Back to TopThe CEO Report is located in the “Helpful Resources” area of the World Headquarters page, located in the About section of the website.
Have a comment or question on a specific topic for the World Headquarters team?Back to TopVisit our Contact Us page for easy access to email contacts by topic.
Where is the Hall of Fame?Back to TopThe “Hall of Fame” page wasn’t carried over to the new website. The DTM Award Recipients can be found in the Resource section under Education Program. The Club Anniversaries (20 years or more) can be found in the About section of the website under the History section.
Where can I find the Toastmasters Podcast?Back to Top
The latest Toastmasters Podcasts are located on the Announcements page.