How do I find a club?Back to Top
How do I find a club?
- Enter the location of interest (postal code/ZIP code or city)
- Adjust the search radius, if desired
- Need additional filters? Expand search options
- Click submit, when ready
- Scroll through the list of clubs to find your Toastmasters club
I can’t remember my password/username. What do I do?Back to Top
Why am I listed as a non-member?Back to Top
You could be listed as a non-member because a duplicate record was inadvertently created for you. Please contact the Club and Member Support team at +1 949-858-8255 or contact us by email for assistance.
How do I process a reinstated/dual member?Back to Top
Any registered officer can submit a reinstated/dual member online by logging into Club Central. If the officer does not have internet access, he or she can email a completed membership application or send a fax to +1 949-858-1207. To add a member using the website:
- Log on to Club Central. and click Add Membership.
- Find the member in the system by searching for his or her Last Name and Email Address or Last Name and Customer ID.
- Review the member’s Personal Identification Details for accuracy, making updates where needed.
- Read the disclosure; if it is accurate, agree and click “Submit.”
- In the confirmation message, follow the provided link to Submit Payment.
- Add members to your cart, selecting the membership dates and New Member Kit language selection wherever applicable.
- Once the cart is ready, click “Continue to Payment Information”
- After entering the payment details and reviewing the cart for accuracy, click “Submit Payment” to finalize the transaction
How does a member transfer their membership?Back to Top
A transfer member is someone who is currently paid in one club and would like to transfer their membership to another club. A transfer member must:
- Fill out a Membership Application and check the box next to Transfer from club number/name and fill in the information for the club the member is transferring from.
- Submit the completed application to an officer of the club the member is transferring to.
- The officer will mail, email or fax the application to Toastmasters International World Headquarters for processing.
- Transfer members cannot be added online at this time
Why are there no Toastmasters International legal entities in my country?Back to Top
You may be aware that Toastmasters International started an initiative last August on understanding and determining legal, tax and regulatory compliance in the 142 countries where clubs meet. This is an expansive initiative so it has been broken down in many phases starting with a few select countries to research with the help and guidance of legal counsel. For a country-specific inquiry, please contact us by email.
What is club credit and how do I use it?Back to Top
Club credit is a remaining balance in a club’s account, due to an overpayment in membership dues and fees. This balance will appear on your club’s monthly statement and it may be used towards future renewals or new membership dues and fees.
- Club credit cannot be processed online, only at World Headquarters.
- Mail (PO Box 9052 Mission Viejo, CA 92690), email (email@example.com) or fax (+1 949-858-1207) the list of names and membership applications to World Headquarters for processing.
- When sending the list, please reference the amount of credit to be applied to the members, and if the amount in dues exceeds the credit, provide payment information for the balance.