Taking on this role improves critical thinking, organization, time management, motivational and team-building skills.
The General Evaluator evaluates everything that takes place during the club meeting. In addition, the General Evaluator conducts the evaluation portion of the meeting and is responsible for the evaluation team: the speech evaluators, Ah Counter, grammarian and timer. As General Evaluator, you:
- Ensure other evaluators know their tasks and responsibilities.
- Explain the purpose and benefits of evaluations to the group.
- Identify and confirm meeting assignments with the timer, grammarian and Ah-Counter.
- Confirm the club meeting program and/or checklist with the Toastmaster.
- During the meeting, take notes and report on all club proceedings to evaluate things such as timeliness, enthusiasm, preparation, organization, performance of duties, etc.
New Online Photo Gallery!
Member Connections shows club members having fun and creating memories.View Now
Put a Pin on It
Show the world that you’re on the path to success! Save 15% on a Pathways Pin from the Toastmasters Online Store when you use promo code PWPIN. Offer valid August 1–31, 2018. Not valid with any other offer.Shop Now