Mid-year Training is offered during the month of January 2022 to the 2021-2022 District Directors, Program Quality Directors, and Club Growth Directors. District leaders develop core leadership skills, share best practices and network with others from around the globe. Due to the current global COVID-19 pandemic, the January 2022 Mid-year Training will be held online. Because training will be conducted online via Zoom, the eight (8) sessions will be spread across three (3) Saturdays. Additional details will be communicated directly to District leaders.
2022 Mid-year Training Days
- Saturday, January 15, 2022: Mid-year Training Welcome (Session 1)
- Saturday, January 22, 2022: Core Training Day One (Sessions 2 – 4)
- Saturday, January 29, 2022: Core Training Day Two (Sessions 5 – 8)
Important Note: The time commitment on January 15 for the Welcome session is for only one session, while the time commitment on January 22 and January 29 are for full days of training. It is highly recommended that you do not make any other plans on those days.
2022 Mid-year Training Schedule
IMPORTANT: All times are in Mountain Standard Time (UTC -7), the time zone of World Headquarters. We recommend using a time and date converter to determine the corresponding time where you live. One option is timeanddate.com.
Session 1: Mid-year Training Welcome
Note: District leaders choose the Welcome session they prefer to attend, or they may attend both.
- January 15 from 8 to 10 a.m. MST (UTC -7)
- January 15 from 5 to 7 p.m. MST (UTC -7)
Sessions 2 through 8
Note: District leaders will attend the two Core Training Days with the region groups listed below. The group schedule was designed to provide opportunities for District leaders to attend training with peers from around the globe, while also taking into account the many time zones in which District leaders live.
Group 1 (Regions 12, 13, 14)
- Core Training Day One: January 21 at 7 p.m. to January 22 at 3 a.m. MST (UTC -7)
- Core Training Day Two: January 28 at 7 p.m. to January 29 at 4 a.m. MST (UTC -7)
Group 2 (Regions 9, 10, 11)
- Core Training Day One: January 22 from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m. MST (UTC -7)
- Core Training Day Two: January 29 from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m. MST (UTC -7)
Group 3 (Regions 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Core Training Day One: January 22 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. MST (UTC -7)
- Core Training Day Two: January 29 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. MST (UTC -7)
Group 4 (Regions 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Core Training Day One: January 22 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST (UTC -7)
- Core Training Day Two: January 29 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. MST (UTC -7)
2022 Mid-year Training Virtual Lobby
Visit the Virtual Lobby if you have questions about training or if you would like to meet with your peers before and after sessions. You may use virtual breakout rooms to continue discussions from your sessions or to network with other leaders from around the globe.
The Virtual Lobby will be open during the following times:
- Saturday, January 15, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. MST (UTC -7)
- Friday, January 21, 6 p.m. to Saturday, January 22, 6 p.m. MST (UTC -7)
- Friday, January 28, 6 p.m. to Saturday, January 29, 7 p.m. MST (UTC -7)
Tips for Success
Enjoy helpful resources that will aid you in improving your communication and help you build leadership skills.View tips
Mask Up and Save
Mask Up and Save - Save 20% on a Reusable Face Mask with promo code MASK20! Offer valid October 1-31, 2021. Not valid with any other offer.Check It Out