District Leader Training
District Leader Training is offered to the 2021-2022 District Directors, Program Quality Directors, and Club Growth Directors. District leaders develop core leadership skills, share best practices, and network with others from around the globe. Due to the current global COVID-19 pandemic, the 2021 District Leader Training will be held virtually. Because training will be conducted online via Zoom, the eight (8) sessions will be spread across three Saturdays. Additional details will be communicated directly to District leaders.
2021 District Leader Training Days
- Saturday, July 31, 2021: District Leader Training Welcome (Session 1)
- Saturday, August 7, 2021: Core Training Day One (Sessions 2 – 4)
- Saturday, August 21, 2021: Core Training Day Two (Sessions 5 – 8)
Important Note: The time commitment on July 31 for the Welcome session is for only one session, while the time commitment on August 7 and August 21 are for full days of training. It is highly recommended that you do not make any other plans on those days.
2021 District Leader Training ScheduleIMPORTANT: All times are in Mountain Daylight Time (UTC -6), the time zone of World Headquarters. We recommend using a time and date converter to determine the corresponding time where you live. One option is timeanddate.com.
Session 1: District Leader Training Welcome
Note: District leaders choose the Welcome session they prefer to attend, or they may attend both.
- July 31 from 8 to 10 a.m. MDT (UTC -6)
- July 31 from 8 to 10 p.m. MDT (UTC -6)
Sessions 2 through 8
Note: District leaders will attend the two Core Training Days with the region groups listed below. The group schedule was designed to provide opportunities for District leaders to attend training with peers from around the globe, while also taking into account the many time zones in which District leaders live.
Group 1 (Regions 12, 13, 14)
- Core Training Day One: August 6 at 8 p.m. to August 7 at 4 a.m. MDT (UTC -6)
- Core Training Day Two: August 20 at 8 p.m. to August 21 at 5 a.m. MDT (UTC -6)
Group 2 (Regions 9, 10, 11)
- Core Training Day One: August 7 from 4 a.m. to 12 p.m. MDT (UTC -6)
- Core Training Day Two: August 21 from 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. MDT (UTC -6)
Group 3 (Regions 1, 4, 5, 8)
- Core Training Day One: August 7 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. MDT (UTC -6)
- Core Training Day Two: August 21 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MDT (UTC -6)
Group 4 (Regions 2, 3, 6, 7)
- Core Training Day One: August 7 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. MDT (UTC -6)
- Core Training Day Two: August 21 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. MDT (UTC -6)
Tips for Success
Enjoy helpful resources that will aid you in improving your communication and help you build leadership skills.View tips
Show off your Toastmasters pride!
Save 15% on the Membership Pin (Full-Color) with code 20MPIN. Not valid with any other offer.Shop now
It’s Time to Learn. Engage. Lead.
Invest in yourself at the Toastmasters International 2021Virtual Convention.Register now