Congratulations for taking the first step on your journey to personal and professional growth. In the video above, International President, Balraj Arunasalam, DTM, tells you how to make the most of your Toastmasters learning experience.
Explore Your Possibilities with Pathways
The foundation of the Toastmasters experience is the education program, called “Pathways,” which is critical to your growth. It compliments your club experience by giving you access to engaging learning tools, including videos, interactive quizzes and activities, feedback and recognition, useful tips and more. Pathways, available online or in print, lets you choose where and how you want to learn.
Benefits of Pathways:
- Opportunity to develop many skills relevant to an evolving global marketplace
- Frequent recognition of educational achievements
- Online access to educational materials
- Engaging videos that model the skills you are learning
5 Quick Tips to get Started:
- Log in to www.toastmasters.org/login to ensure that your username and password are correct.
- Enroll in Pathways—the Toastmasters education program.
- Review The Navigator—your guide to Toastmasters.*
- Sample your first project, the Ice Breaker.
- Ask your vice president education to pair you with a mentor, to help you along the way.
*If you enroll in Pathways online, you can get The Navigator today!
Your guide to club meeting roles.
View public speaking tips and more helpful videos.
Get the knowledge, motivation and skills you need to become a more effective evaluator.
Use this manual for insight, advice and guidance on the use of body language.
New Online Photo Gallery!
Member Connections shows club members having fun and creating memories.View Now
Listen to These Savings
Enjoy 15% off Toastmasters branded earbud headphones. Use promo code EARBUD. Offer valid June 1–30, 2018. Not valid with any other offer.Shop Now