Congratulations for taking the first step on your journey to personal and professional growth. In the video above, International President, Mike Storkey, DTM, tells you how to make the most of your Toastmasters learning experience.
5 Quick Tips to get Started:
- Ask your vice president education to pair you with a mentor to help you along the way.
- Sample your first project, the Ice Breaker.
- Practice your speeches in front of the mirror or with a friend. The more you practice, the more comfortable you will be.
- Take a moment to breathe when you begin your speech. Pause for a few seconds to help you relax and focus before you begin speaking.
- Learn more about the education program.
Your guide to club meeting roles.
View public speaking tips and more helpful videos.
Get the knowledge, motivation and skills you need to become a more effective evaluator.
Use this manual for insight, advice and guidance on the use of body language.
The Toastmaster magazine is online!
View the magazine from your computer, tablet or smartphone.Read Here
Present like a Pro!
Save 10% on the 3-in-1 USB Laser Pen (8GB) with gift box in February. Use promo code USBPEN.Shop Now