Congratulations for taking the first step on your journey to personal and professional growth. In the video above, International President, Balraj Arunasalam, DTM, tells you how to make the most of your Toastmasters learning experience.
5 Quick Tips to get Started:
- Ask your vice president education to pair you with a mentor to help you along the way.
- Sample your first project, the Ice Breaker.
- Practice your speeches in front of the mirror or with a friend. The more you practice, the more comfortable you will be.
- Take a moment to breathe when you begin your speech. Pause for a few seconds to help you relax and focus before you begin speaking.
- Learn more about the education program.
Your guide to club meeting roles.
View public speaking tips and more helpful videos.
Get the knowledge, motivation and skills you need to become a more effective evaluator.
Use this manual for insight, advice and guidance on the use of body language.
Read the Toastmaster magazine online!
Enjoy timely access to interesting and interactive content on any device.View Now
Share your Toastmasters Passion!
Save 10% on the Vintage Logo T-Shirt in September. Use promo code VINTAGE10.Shop Now