Welcome New Members
Congratulations on taking this first important step in improving your future. Please take a moment to enjoy a few welcoming words from our International President, Jim Kokocki, DTM.
Some Quick Tips for New Members:
- Ask for a mentor, an experienced Toastmaster to help you with meeting roles and speeches.
- Study Project 1 in Competent Communication and the evaluation guide at the end of the project.
- Use stories, examples and anecdotes to craft a speech.
- Don't overwhelm your audience with too much information.
- Practice speaking. Practice often.
- Begin and end every speech strongly.
Get the knowledge, motivation and skills you need to become more effective evaluator.
Download this form to track your progress toward Toastmasters’ educational awards.
News and Announcements
Read about how Toastmasters International and our members are making headlines around the world.View Media
Use the promo code WIRELESS to receive 10% off the Wireless Presentation Advancer!Shop Now!