Application Qualifications and Selection Timeline
Region Advisors support District success by working with the District Directors, Program Quality Directors, Club Growth Directors, and District Public Relations Managers in their efforts to fulfill the District mission of building new clubs and supporting all clubs in achieving excellence. Here is a message from your First Vice President.
Qualifications of Region Advisor Applicants
- Be an active member of a club in good standing
- Have served 12 months as Immediate Past District Director (IPDD)
- Have served 12 months as District Director (DD)
- Have served 12 months in one (1) of the following two (2) roles:
- Program Quality Director (PQD), or Club Growth Director (CGD)
- Be available for training and travel as needed
- Have consistent access to email and Internet service
- Individuals who are serving in an elected or appointed District-level (including Area and Division) role may not apply in the same program year in which they are completing their term.
- Individuals for whom an International Officer or Director Letter of Intent is on file at World Headquarters may not apply for or be selected as a Region Advisor.
Region Advisor Selection Timeline
- Applications for the 2024–2025 Region Advisor term year are due by September 30, 2023
- Applications are reviewed through October
- In November, interviews are conducted with all applicants
- Recommendations are submitted to the Board of Directors in January
- The Board of Directors review and approve recommendations
- All applicants are contacted, those not moving forward will be notified and appointments are announced no later than mid-March
- Appointees begin their terms on April 1
Application for the 2024-2025 Region Advisor term year will be available by August, 2023
- A live (virtual or in-person) training video submission is mandatory with your application.
- For training video requirements and guidelines, please click here.
- For tips on submitting a high-quality video, please click here.
To learn more about the Region Advisor role and selection process, please see the link and passcode below to the recording of the Region Advisor Panel Discussion, moderated by Past International President and Past Region Advisor, Lark Doley.
Region Advisor Panel Discussion Webinar
- Webinar Recording Link: Region Advisor Panel Discussion – September 1, 2022
- Recording Passcode: *P+Rmv2e
For additional information, please visit our FAQ page and review Policy 10.0: Region Advisors and the Region Advisor Handbook before applying.
Region Advisor Application
Applications for the 2023-2024 Region Advisor term year will be available in July 2022
Region Advisor Application - Training Video Requirements
Training video requirements and guidelines will be available in July 2022
Region Advisor Handbook
Review this handbook to prepare for your application process
Find helpful information about responsibilities
Tips for Success
Enjoy helpful resources that will aid you in improving your communication and help you build leadership skills.View tips
Convention Goes Bahamas!
Explore a sea of learning and networking possibilities at the 2023 International Convention, a hybrid experience, to be held August 16–19, in Nassau, Bahamas.Register now
Connect With Us
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube for exciting updates, inspiration and more.Connect