Application Qualifications and Selection Timeline
Region advisors support district success by working with the district directors, program quality directors, club growth directors and public relations managers in their efforts to fulfill the district mission of building new clubs and supporting all clubs in achieving excellence.
Qualifications of Region Advisor Applicants
- Be an active member of a club in good standing
- Have served 12 months as Immediate Past District Director (IPDD)
- Have served 12 months in two of the following three roles: District Director (DD), Program Quality Director (PQD), or Club Growth Director (CGD)
- Be available for training and travel as needed
- Have consistent access to email and Internet service
Region Advisor Selection Timeline
- Application process for the 2019-2020 term has now closed
- Applications are reviewed through October
- In November, prescreen interviews are conducted with all applicants. Those not moving forward will be notified
- Full interviews are conducted with all applicants moving forward
- Recommendations are submitted to the Board of Directors in January
- The Board of Directors review and approve recommendations at the March Board meeting
- All applicants are contacted and appointments are announced by mid-March
- Appointees begin their terms on April 1
For term beginning April 1, 2019 and ending June 30, 2020. Applications due September 30, 2018.
Review this handbook to prepare for your application process.
Find helpful information about the roles and responsibilities of Toastmasters leaders.
New Online Photo Gallery!
Member Connections shows club members having fun and creating memories.View Now
Award competitors with medals! Use code MEDAL10 to save 10% on Toastmasters medals! Offer valid January 1–31, 2019. Not valid with any other offer.Shop Now
Keep up with the latest news and updates from Toastmasters International.View Announcements