Call for Presenters
DYNAMIC PRESENTERS WANTED!
2019 Toastmasters International Convention
Denver, Colorado / Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
August 21-24, 2019
Are you dynamic in front of a large crowd? Do you have experience captivating audiences of 1,000 people or more on a topic that is uniquely yours? Can you deliver a positive message with broad appeal that offers personal and professional enrichment? Opportunity like this awaits to fill a limited number of general session speaking opportunities at the 88th Annual Toastmasters International Convention.
Along with the opportunity to present in front of a worldwide audience, convention presenters will receive:
- Reimbursement for travel expenses, including transportation and lodging on presentation days (but please note: expenses for travel companions are not included)
- Complimentary convention registration
- A merchandising platform whereby Toastmasters staff will sell your products in the convention store at no cost to you; all sales transactions are processed by convention store staff and full reimbursement of product sales is processed within 30 days post-convention
- Cross-promotion of your presentation, which will be featured in an article in the Toastmaster magazine, on Toastmasters’ website, in U.S. news releases and across Toastmasters social media accounts
- An un-edited video of your presentation
- Must deliver a 50-minute presentation
- Must have prior experience speaking to audiences of 1,000 people or more
- Video must be submitted of applicant speaking in front of an audience (speech contests and club meeting speeches are not acceptable); applications without a video will not be considered
How to apply:
- Carefully complete the application linked below before January 31, 2019.
- Include a link to a video of you presenting to a group of 250 or more (YouTube or Vimeo links are preferred)
Applications must be submitted by January 31, 2019. Notifications will be sent to all applicants and final selections will be announced in April 2019.