Call for Presenters
2020 Toastmasters International Convention
Paris, France | August 5-8, 2020
Are you ready to present on a global stage? Do you have experience captivating audiences of 1,000 or more on a topic that is uniquely yours? Can you deliver a positive message with broad appeal that enriches people both personally and professionally? If so, Toastmasters is looking for presenters like you to fill a limited number of general session speaking opportunities at the 2020 International Convention.
Applications must be submitted by December 31, 2019. Notifications will be sent to all applicants and final selections will be made by March 2020.
All convention presenters will receive:
- Modest honorarium
- Reimbursement for travel expenses including transportation, lodging on presentation days (please note, expenses for travel companions are not included)
- The opportunity to present in front of a worldwide audience
- Complimentary convention registration
- Merchandising platform: Toastmasters staff will sell your products in the convention store at no cost to you
- Cross-promotion: your presentation will be featured on Toastmasters’ website, in U.S. news releases, and across Toastmasters social media accounts
- Photos and un-edited video of your presentation
- Your presentation must be 50 minutes long
- You must have prior experience presenting to large audiences of 1,000 people or more
- You must submit a video of yourself speaking in front of an audience (applications without a video will not be considered)
- Please do not submit videos from speech contests or club meetings
How to apply:
- Complete and submit the Call For Presenters form before December 31, 2019 (please review your submission carefully). Include a link to a video of you presenting to a group of 250 or more (YouTube or Vimeo links are preferred).