| ON DEMAND |
Let them take you away…
The international organization that empowers communicators brings together experts from around the globe to teach and inspire you.
Golden Gavel Award
See the three key takeaways (below) for each session and watch for free at your leisure.
I Have Something to Say: Mastering the Art of Public Speaking in an Age of Disconnection
- Learn Aristotle’s three theories of speech in ancient Greece and learn the secret techniques of success in business, politics, and social life today.
- Apply these deeper, long-lost lessons of speech training and become a vastly more competent and happier human being—in all your relationships.
- Realize that as a Toastmaster, you possess a latent superpower; pass it on and help the world meet the difficult moment we face.
The 8-Carat Communicator
- Learn a powerful, yet simple, formula for creating a memorable message that impacts and inspires your audience.
- Design your presentation so it is clear and cohesive and can be easily understood and fondly remembered.
- Deliver your presentation in a way that is energizing and authentic, so you can be your best in a way that is uniquely you.
The Five Partnerships Every Toastmaster Needs
- Learn why every Toastmaster needs a diversity of partnerships to be effective leaders and communicators.
- Identify the five key partnerships in your life and think about who fills these roles for you.
- Decide which of the five roles you fill in the lives of others.
Humanity will Rise as a Force, Stronger than a Disease
- Hear about the evolution of humanity and what we can learn from the past.
- Get a refresher on the tools of speakers and the power of communication.
- Discover the correlation between the disease and humanity’s evolution and what we can do to contribute to the evolution of humankind.
Stimulated Not Stir-Crazy: How to Stay Motivated While Living in Uncertainty
- Identify your personal motivators and methods you can use to self-motivate.
- Learn how to use your current energy in positive ways to avoid becoming stir-crazy.
- Understand how to be more productive and creative without overworking yourself.