Chief Ambassadors provide leadership and support for their team of Ambassadors, enabling them to answer member questions and schedule visits with their assigned clubs. By sharing updates from World Headquarters with Ambassadors and brainstorming how to best communicate the benefits of Pathways to members, Chief Ambassadors are vital to the success of the Pathways learning experience.
The role of Chief Ambassador includes:
- Leading the Ambassadors of the district
- Educating the Ambassadors and other members about Pathways
- Providing updates as the project progresses
- Explaining the program’s enhancements and benefits
- Serving as a conduit between the development team and Ambassadors
- Answering members’ questions
Introducing the Toastmaster magazine online!
Read the new web-based version of the magazine from any device.View Now
Spread the Word
During April, save on all promotional materials! Purchase gifts to hand out to guests at club meetings or open houses. Use code 10PROMO to save 10% on all Toastmasters promotional products. Offer valid April 1-30, 2019. Not valid with any other offer.Shop Now
Keep up with the latest news and updates from Toastmasters International.View Announcements