Ambassadors play a major role in ensuring the Pathways learning experience launches successfully. Their primary responsibilities include building excitement and support for the new education program through motivating, educating and inspiring members within their district. The Ambassadors consist of approximately 1,500 volunteers. There is one Ambassador for every 10 clubs within a district.
The role of Ambassador includes:
- Educating other members about Pathways
- Providing updates as the roll out progresses
- Explaining the program’s enhancements
- Spreading the word about how Pathways benefits members
- Visiting clubs and answering members’ questions
- Working closely with the Chief Ambassador to share member feedback
2018 International Convention
Join us in Chicago. Come see what the excitement is all about!Register Now!
Hats off to savings
Head over to the Toastmasters shop and save 10% on all caps when you use promo code CAP10. Offer valid July 1–31, 2018. Not valid with any other offer.Shop Now