When recognizing someone for a job well done, it's important to highlight the value of both the award and the recipient. To create a memorable presentation, explain the criteria for the award and how the recipient met those criteria. Here are a few additional guidelines:
- Tell a story about the significance of the award.
- Pronounce names of the recipients correctly.
- Provide background on the recipient.
- Hold the award respectfully and hand it to the recipient as if it were a treasure.
- Wait to invite the recipient to the lectern until you formally introduce them.
- Stand so the audience can see the recipient and the award clearly.
2017 International Convention
You can book now and save $50 on registration options with early bird pricing.Register Now
Save 10% on the Directors Notebook, Hard Cover Notebook or Mini Notebook in June. Use promo code NOTEBOOKS10.Shop Now