Steps to start:
- Find at least twenty people who want to improve their communication and leadership skills.
- Determine a meeting location to get together for about an hour a week.
- Fill out the applicable forms.
- Schedule your first official meeting.
Request a New Club Information Kit by submitting this form to get more information on starting a Toastmasters group. It’s as simple as that!
Contact the district leaders so they can support your efforts, as needed. For areas not assigned to a district, contact email@example.com.
- $125: One-time chartering fee
- $20: New-member fee per person
- $36: Six months' membership dues per person ($27 for clubs not in a district)
- Each group can charge supplementary dues to help cover expenses, if needed
For company clubs, here are a few of the most common levels of sponsor support:
- Payment of the one-time chartering fee
- Reimbursement or payment of full or partial membership dues and new-member fees
- Provide a meeting location
Wonder which companies realize the value of starting Toastmasters clubs in their organization? Find out here!
Interested in setting up a demonstration meeting at your organization? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org