Welcome New Members
Congratulations on taking this first important step in improving your future. Please take a moment to enjoy a few welcoming words from our International President, Mike Storkey, DTM.
Some Quick Tips for New Members:
- Ask for a mentor, an experienced Toastmaster to help you with meeting roles and speeches.
- Study Project 1 in Competent Communication and the evaluation guide at the end of the project.
- Use stories, examples and anecdotes to craft a speech.
- Don't overwhelm your audience with too much information.
- Practice speaking. Practice often.
- Begin and end every speech strongly.
Get the knowledge, motivation and skills you need to become more effective evaluator.
Download this form to track your progress toward Toastmasters’ educational awards.
Relive the 85th Annual Toastmasters International Convention with Toastmasters Convention on Demand.Learn More
Use the promo code MPIN to receive 15% off the Membership Pin (Full Color).Shop Now