Taking on this role improves critical thinking, organization, time management, motivational and team-building skills.
The General Evaluator evaluates everything that takes place during the club meeting. In addition, the General Evaluator conducts the evaluation portion of the meeting and is responsible for the evaluation team: the speech evaluators, Ah Counter, grammarian and timer. As General Evaluator, you:
- Ensure other evaluators know their tasks and responsibilities.
- Explain the purpose and benefits of evaluations to the group.
- Identify and confirm meeting assignments with the timer, grammarian and Ah-Counter.
- Confirm the club meeting program and/or checklist with the Toastmaster.
- During the meeting, take notes and report on all club proceedings to evaluate things such as timeliness, enthusiasm, preparation, organization, performance of duties, etc.
New Online Photo Gallery!
Member Connections shows club members having fun and creating memories.View Now
Classic Look, Modern Fit
During May, save 10-percent on a Toastmasters Vintage Logo T-Shirt! With unisex and ladies versions, there’s a shirt fit for you! Use code 10VINTAGE to save on your shirt. Offer valid May 1-31, 2019. Not valid with any other offer.Shop now
Keep up with the latest news and updates from Toastmasters International.View Announcements