Taking on this role improves critical thinking, organizational skills, time management skills, motivational and team-building skills
The General Evaluator evaluates everything that takes place during the club meeting. In addition, the General Evaluator conducts the evaluation portion of the meeting and is responsible for the evaluation team: the speech evaluators, Ah Counter, Grammarian and Timer. As General Evaluator, you:
- Ensure other evaluators know their tasks and responsibilities
- Explain the purpose and benefits of evaluations to the group
- Identify and confirm meeting assignments with the Timer, Grammarian and Ah-Counter
- Confirm the club meeting program and/or checklist with the Toastmaster
- During the meeting, take notes and report on all club proceedings to evaluate things such as timeliness, enthusiasm, preparation, organization, performance of duties, etc.
Resources for Evaluators
Get the knowledge, motivation and skills you need to become more effective evaluator.
An essential booklet for anyone working toward a Competent Leader award or fulfilling a club meeting role.
The 10 speech projects in this manual will help you develop your speaking skills one step at a time.
Relive the 85th Annual Toastmasters International Convention with Toastmasters Convention on Demand.Learn More
Use the promo code MPIN to receive 15% off the Membership Pin (Full Color).Shop Now