Application Qualifications and Selection Timeline
Region advisors support district success by working with the district directors, program quality directors, club growth directors and public relations managers in their efforts to fulfill the district mission of building new clubs and supporting all clubs in achieving excellence.
Qualifications of Region Advisor Applicants
- Be an active member of a club in good standing
- Have served 12 months as Immediate Past District Director (IPDD)
- Have served 12 months in two of the following three roles: District Director (DD), Program Quality Director (PQD), or Club Growth Director (CGD)
- Be available for training and travel as needed
- Have consistent access to email and Internet service
Region Advisor Selection Timeline
- Applications for the 2020-2021 term are now closed
- A training video submission is mandatory with your application. For video requirements and guidelines, please click here
- Applications are reviewed through October
- In October, prescreen interviews are conducted with all applicants. Those not moving forward will be notified
- Full interviews are conducted with all applicants moving forward
- Recommendations are submitted to the Board of Directors in January
- The Board of Directors review and approve recommendations at the March Board meeting
- All applicants are contacted and appointments are announced by mid-March
- Appointees begin their terms on April 1
Applications for the 2020-2021 term are now closed.
Review the training video requirements and guidelines for your region advisor application.
Review this handbook to prepare for your application process.
Find helpful information about the roles and responsibilities of Toastmasters leaders.
Tips for Success
Enjoy helpful resources that will aid you in improving your communication and help you build leadership skills.View tips
Chart Their Journey
Use code CHART15 save 15% on a Pathways Achievement Chart! Hang the chart at your club meeting and display progress for up to 25 members. Offer valid October 1-31, 2019. Not valid with any other offer.Check It Out
Keep up with the latest news and updates from Toastmasters International.View Announcements