Application Qualifications and Selection Timeline
Region advisors support district success by working with the district directors, program quality directors, club growth directors and public relations managers in their efforts to fulfill the district mission of building new clubs and supporting all clubs in achieving excellence.
Qualifications of Region Advisor Applicants
- Be an active member of a club in good standing
- Have served 12 months as Immediate Past District Director (IPDD)
- Have served 12 months in two of the following three roles: District Director (DD), Program Quality Director (PQD), or Club Growth Director (CGD)
- Be available for training and travel as needed
- Have consistent access to email and Internet service
Region Advisor Selection Timeline
- Applications are reviewed through October
- In November, prescreen interviews are conducted with all applicants. Those not moving forward will be notified
- Full interviews are conducted with all applicants moving forward
- Recommendations are submitted to the Board of Directors in January
- The Board of Directors review and approve recommendations at the March Board meeting
- All applicants are contacted and appointments are announced by mid-March
- Appointees begin their terms on April 1
New Online Photo Gallery!
Member Connections shows club members having fun and creating memories.View Now
Promote Your Club!
Save 10% on promotional giveaway items in March.
Use promo code: 10PROMO