Strive to make your district training sessions a rewarding learning experience that gives officers a firm foundation for their term.
Your training program should:
- Encourage planning and growth
- Apply the concepts of effective leadership
- Answer questions and stimulate discussion
- Motivate participants to work together as team members
- Incorporate the training and educational programs published by Toastmasters International
- Provide the tools to achieve in the Distinguished Club and Distinguished District programs
- Give participants a practical understanding of their roles and responsibilities as a district or club officer
- Urge participants to read, review and use handbooks, manuals and other materials to achieve success as a district or club officer
New Online Photo Gallery!
Member Connections shows club members having fun and creating memories.View Now
Classic Look, Modern Fit
During May, save 10-percent on a Toastmasters Vintage Logo T-Shirt! With unisex and ladies versions, there’s a shirt fit for you! Use code 10VINTAGE to save on your shirt. Offer valid May 1-31, 2019. Not valid with any other offer.Shop now
Keep up with the latest news and updates from Toastmasters International.View Announcements