Strive to make your district training sessions a rewarding learning experience that gives officers a firm foundation for their term.
Your training program should:
- Encourage planning and growth
- Apply the concepts of effective leadership
- Answer questions and stimulate discussion
- Motivate participants to work together as team members
- Incorporate the training and educational programs published by Toastmasters International
- Provide the tools to achieve in the Distinguished Club and Distinguished District programs
- Give participants a practical understanding of their roles and responsibilities as a district or club officer
- Urge participants to read, review and use handbooks, manuals and other materials to achieve success as a district or club officer
New Online Photo Gallery!
Member Connections shows club members having fun and creating memories.View Now
What's Your Path?
Show off your progress on your learning path! Visit www.toastmasters.org/PathPins and use code PATHPINS to save 10% on Pathways recognition pins and level tags! Offer valid March 1-31, 2019. Not valid with any other offer.Shop Now
Keep up with the latest news and updates from Toastmasters International.View Announcements