Ambassadors play a major role in ensuring the Pathways learning experience launches successfully. Their primary responsibilities include building excitement and support for the new education program through motivating, educating and inspiring members within their district. The Ambassadors consist of approximately 1,500 volunteers. There is one Ambassador for every 10 clubs within a district.
The role of Ambassador includes:
- Educating other members about Pathways
- Providing updates as the roll out progresses
- Explaining the program’s enhancements
- Spreading the word about how Pathways benefits members
- Visiting clubs and answering members’ questions
- Working closely with the Chief Ambassador to share member feedback
Introducing the Toastmaster magazine online!
Read the new web-based version of the magazine from any device.View Now
Celebrate 93 years of transforming lives
Show your support by making a donation to the Ralph C. Smedley Memorial Fund.®Donate Today