Call for Presenters: 2015 International Convention
Are you a professional speaker? Do you have a topic other Toastmasters can benefit from? Are you seeking more exposure? Speakers at the 2015 Toastmasters International Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, are afforded the opportunity to speak to a diverse audience ranging from 400 to 2,000. If you have what it takes, and agree to the expectations listed in our Speaker Submission Guidelines and Mutual Agreement, please fill out the form below completely and click “Submit.” The deadline for submission is January 15, 2015. Applicants will be notified in March 2015.
We are looking for:
- Dynamic speakers who can engage and provide tangible value to a large and diverse international audience
- Educational themes on topics dealing with communication and leadership
- A live URL linking to a video sample of you speaking to a large audience outside of the Toastmasters club environment (5 minutes minimum; samples do not have to be professionally edited). Be sure to have your video link and information ready before you begin filling out the submission form.
Please do not provide:
- Toastmasters club speeches
- Audio recordings, marketing brochures, VHS tapes or DVDs
- Exclusively motivational presentations