The Ralph C. Smedley Memorial Fund
The Ralph C. Smedley Memorial Fund was established to support the creation and development of new materials and to help advance Toastmasters International's mission of empowering individuals to become more effective communicators and leaders.
Toastmasters International holds a 501(c)(3) U.S. Federal tax exemption; therefore, any contribution made by a U.S. taxpayer may be listed as a deduction on the donor's U.S. federal income tax return, and in some cases on a state income tax return. All donors receive a receipt for record-keeping and tax purposes. (If you live outside the U.S., please consult your tax advisor to find out if your donation is tax deductible.)
You can support the Ralph C. Smedley Memorial Fund through:
- Individual or club contributions
- Honorary contributions on behalf of an individual
- Memorial contributions in memory of an individual
- Corporate contributions
- Foundation grants
- Provisions in wills and charitable trusts
- Donations of cash, stocks, bonds or mutual funds
- Designation of the fund as a beneficiary in life insurance or retirement plans
If you are interested in making a donation to the Smedley Memorial Fund, fill out this form and fax it to: +1 949-858-1207. If you are submitting a check, please mail the form and payment to: Toastmasters International, P.O. Box 9052, Mission Viejo, CA 92690-9052.
For additional assistance, please contact us by
Find out how the Toastmasters International mobile app can make your club meetings easier.Learn More