The Toastmaster welcomes completed article submissions for the My Turn column and queries for other articles.
My Turn Column:
- Send 700 words maximum to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include: name, member number, home club.
- Email subject line should read: “My Turn”
- In addition, follow the general requirements listed below.
Other Magazine Sections:
Complete and send this Article Submission Form rather than completed articles. This allows the editorial team to guide the direction of your topic and determine if it is a good fit for the magazine. All submissions must:
- Be sent via email.
- Be written in clear and concise English.
- Feature topics relevant to an international audience.
- Include compelling anecdotes and/or examples.
- Offer verifiable sources and/or quotes from experts.
- Avoid political or religious slants.
The Toastmaster also accepts high-resolution photos (1 MB minimum) and/or 200-word submissions complete with name, address and club affiliation. Send with pertinent subject line to:
Due to the high volume of submissions, the editors cannot provide individualized feedback.
Toastmaster magazine prizes originality, depth of research, timeliness and excellence of expression. All articles are subject to editing for length and/or clarity. Articles and photos may be published in both print and digital versions.