Educational and professional background:
- Degree in Business Administration
- Graduate of Dale Carnegie Courses
- Graduate of SkillPath courses: "Employee Motivation”, and “Understanding Behavior Traits"
- Graduate of Massi Motivational Company Seminars: "Sales and Sales Management"
- Wayne Choate has helped the sales forces of Fortune 500 Organizations reach new levels of success through his instructional and interactive sales training seminars and workshops.
Special awards or recognition you have received inside and outside of Toastmasters:
- Earned Honors and Professional Associations:
- National Million Dollar Sales Award, DirectLine Technologies
- Salesperson of the Year, DirectLine Technologies
- Three-time National Sales Academy Award, Asgrow Seed
- Six-time Million Dollar Sales Award, Asgrow Seed
- Distinguished District Governor Award, Toastmasters International
- Accredited (Professional) Speaker Award, Toastmasters International
The type of presentations:
- Deliver a keynote speech for any occasion.
- Customize a seminar or workshop.
- Train sales teams in all aspects of selling.
- Generate belief and purpose.
- Bring 20 years speaking and training experience to any podium.
The audience to which you typically present (business, community, etc.):
Business and community organizations are the primary audiences to whom Wayne Choate presents. These include private sector as well as public sector entities.
What advice do you have for potential Accredited Speaker Program applicants?Prepare... Prepare... Prepare. Then... Just go for it!
Available to serve as a mentor for Accredited Speaker Program applicants? Yes!!
|VIEW ALL ACCREDITED SPEAKERS||LEARN MORE|