- Presentation skills
- Productivity and time management
- Sales and management success
Educational and professional background:
Bob has a Design diploma from the National Kitchen & Bath Association and was an NKBA Certified Kitchen Designer (retired) in addition to college level programs on marketing, sales, etc. Visit www.ideaman.net for more information and background. Bob is a charter member of CAPS, and the Global Speakers Federation. Active leader in both organizations as well as NSA. Bob is a Past District 21 Governor; Past D42 Executive Leadership Coach; Past CAPS National Director; Past CAPS Foundation Trustee; Past NSA Chapter Leadership Council member; Past CAPS Editorial board member; Past President of both CAPS Vancovuer and CAPS Edmonton Chapters. He has taught programs at Colleges in the Vancovuer, BC area and has spoken around the globe.
Special awards or recognition you have received inside and outside of Toastmasters:
Bob has been recognized by the United Nations, an NSA lamplighter, and named the 2011 Spirit of CAPS recipient (highest award given in the Canadian speaking industry by the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers) and many other organizations for his leadership and community involvement. He is a retired Certified Kitchen Designer
The type of presentations:
- Inspirational keynotes
- Engaging workshops and seminars
- Bob also does Emcee work for awards events.
The audience to which you typically present (business, community, etc.):
Over the past 16 years Bob has traveled the globe speaking to leaders, business owners and professional associations.
What advice do you have for potential Accredited Speaker Program applicants?
- Download and read all the material on the TI site.
- Visit www.accreditedspeakers.com and see who might be close enough to you who could offer mentoring in your quest.
- Get in front of non-Toastmasters audiences and stretch your skills.
- Video tape every presentation and review with an eye to honing your skills. Have your mentor review and offer suggestions for you to apply.
- Be willing to push yourself way past your comfort zone. If you want to earn this covetted professional level designation, you need to work strategically.
Available to serve as a mentor for Accredited Speaker Program applicants?
Yes! please visit www.accreditedspeakers.com for more information.
|VIEW ALL ACCREDITED SPEAKERS||LEARN MORE|