- Managing Change- How to Transition Through It
- Dealing with Difficult People - They're Driving Me Crazy
- Communicating with Excellence - Speak to Persuade
- Motivation - Rise-Up and Win - Success & Happiness
- LinkedIn - Build Your Net-worth Through Networking
Educational and professional background:
- Johnny is the founder of Rise-Up and Win International an organization that helps people turn their Personal Challenges into Breakthroughs & their Products and Services into Profits. Johnny currently provides groups with programs that will help them improve their performance, so they can provide a higher level of service to their Teams, Clients, Customers or Community. Johnny gained his team management and sales expertise in the Insurance industry where he worked as a corporate sales trainer and participated in leading hundreds of people through multiple Corporate Downsizings and Mergers. Based on Johnny’s sales results, experiences and his ability to help clients overcome their challenges and succeed in their businesses he is called: “The Transition Man”
Special awards or recognition you have received inside and outside of Toastmasters:
- B.A English - Indiana University
- Past -President of National Speaker Association – Illinois Chapter
- Wordsmith of the year for National Speaker Association - Illinois Chapter
- Completed over (2200) presentations, (Keynotes/Trainings)
- Published Author of (6) books on: Success, Change, Sales, Social Media, Communication
- Highest-Rated Speaker in Advertising and Specialty Industry
- Social Media Expert: #1 LinkedIn Sales Trainer for the advertising & specialty Industry
The type of presentations:
- Virtual seminars
The audience to which you typically present (business, community, etc.):
Businesses, Corporations, Associations, Non-profits, Government Agencies and Toastmaster Districts.
What advice do you have for potential Accredited Speaker Program applicants?I would recommend they first write out their speech and then craft it into a spoken word presentation. Once it is in a presentation format, the speech needs to be spoken before in my opinion at least 50 non-toastmaster groups. This will give the speaker enough time to understand their speech and it's impact or value to an audience. Only then would I suggest they apply for the AS.
Available to serve as a mentor for Accredited Speaker Program applicants? Yes.
|VIEW ALL ACCREDITED SPEAKERS||LEARN MORE|