- Portray and Perform Mark Twain
- Leadership and Management of Change
- Strategic Alliances - Domestic and International
- Public Speaking and Presentations
Educational and professional background:
- MBA, MSF (Master of Science in Finance)
- CPA, CMA, CFM
- Retired Senior Executive
- Director of Strategic Planning - Internal and External growth scenarios, Strategic Alliances, Acquisitions, Competitive Analyses
Special awards or recognition you have received inside and outside of Toastmasters:
- DTM, Accredited Speaker
- Graduated first in MBA and MSF programs.
- National Winner - team case study for Small Business Administration
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
The type of presentations:
- The Wit and Wisdom of Mark Twain performance
The audience to which you typically present (business, community, etc.):
Wide spectrum of groups and venues.
What advice do you have for potential Accredited Speaker Program applicants?Content is at the top of the list - presentations to include gifts and take aways for audience that will be long remembered. Research!!! Prepare!!! Rehearse!!!
Available to serve as a mentor for Accredited Speaker Program applicants? Yes.
|VIEW ALL ACCREDITED SPEAKERS||LEARN MORE|