- Communication and Leadership
- Personality Types
- Customer Service
- Time/Stress Management
- Overcoming Life's Challenges
Educational and professional background:
- BA Psychology
- Myers-Briggs and Personality Plus Administrator
- Professional Speaker/Trainer L.I.V.E. Speakers, Inc
Special awards or recognition you have received inside and outside of Toastmasters:
- Select Distinguished District Governor
- Division Governor of the Year
- District Outstanding Club President
- District Toastmaster of the Year
- Distinguished Toastmaster
- Women in Communication Headliner Award
The type of presentations:
The audience to which you typically present (business, community, etc.):
- women's organizations
What advice do you have for potential Accredited Speaker Program applicants?
Understand the program, including the rules and work with a mentor to make sure you are on the right track.
Available to serve as a mentor for Accredited Speaker Program applicants? Yes.
|VIEW ALL ACCREDITED SPEAKERS||LEARN MORE|