- Public Speaking
- Leadership Skills
Educational and professional background:
- Cambridge School Education.
- Diploma(hons.) in Speech Communication 1979.
- San Jose State University, California.
- Professional speaker & seminar leader in speech communication.
Special awards or recognition you have received inside and outside of Toastmasters:
- Presidential Citation in 1993 (Toronto) for merging Toastmasters from Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia, eventually becoming District 51 - largest & No.1 District for five consecutive years.
- Featured Speaker - 1997 Convention New Orleans.
- Delivered Inspiration at Opening Ceremony and was chief judge for the Accredited Speaker Program at 2014 Convention in Kuala Lumpur.
- Authored three books, "The Magic of Public Speaking", "My Pocket Speakers Brief", and "Speak Like A True Leader".
- A founding member and second president of the Malaysian Association of Professional Speakers (2002 - 2003).
- President of the Penang Eurasian Association (1998 - 2005).
The type of presentations:
- Flagship programs for 35 years is a two-day workshop on public speaking & human relations entitled SPEAK UP WITH CONFIDENCE.
- 30 ~ 60 minutes talks entitled
- The Magic of Public Speaking
- What they didn't teach in school
- Change to grow
- Habit Patterns of Winners
The audience to which you typically present (business, community, etc.):
- Middle to senior management of multi-national companies.
- General public, University graduates
- One-on-one coaching for senior personnel.
What advice do you have for potential Accredited Speaker Program applicants?
Go for it! This is the ultimate test of the consummate speaker/toastmaster!
Available to serve as a mentor for Accredited Speaker Program applicants?
|VIEW ALL ACCREDITED SPEAKERS||LEARN MORE|