- Personal and professional excellence
- Principles for meaningful living
- Diversity and inclusion for people with disabilities
- Skills and practices for effective public speaking
Educational and professional background:
- Administrative Law Judge, Retired
- Member, California State Bar
- J.D. – University of Southern California
- B.A. Mathematics – Yale University
Special awards or recognition you have received inside and outside of Toastmasters:
- World Champion of Public Speaking (1992)
- President’s Citation for Outstanding Contribution (2006)
- Governor’s Trophy for Outstanding Achievement in Employment (2002)
The type of presentations:
The audience to which you typically present (business, community, etc.):
What advice do you have for potential Accredited Speaker Program applicants?
Seek first to be professional, then seek to be accredited.
Available to serve as a mentor for Accredited Speaker Program applicants? Yes.
|VIEW ALL ACCREDITED SPEAKERS||LEARN MORE|