- Coaching Conversations for Leaders & Managers (keynote, workshop)
- Improving Team Effectiveness (workshop)
- Career Decision Making (training); The Interview (seminar); presentation skills & networking (workshops)
- Unconscious Bias (keynote, workshop)
- Project Management, Risk & Issues Management, Planning etc. (training/workshop)
Educational and professional background: Toastmasters International Accredited Speaker (AS).
Diploma in Executive Coaching.
Goal Directed Project Management (GDPM), PRINCE2 Project Management (elevated), Managing Successful Programmes, Management of Risk.
Qualified Facilitator for Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI), Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), and Belbin Interplace.
Thomas Kilmann Conflict Management.
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematical Studies.
Special awards or recognition you have received inside and outside of Toastmasters: Toastmasters International Accredited Speaker (AS) - 2017.
Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Employer Led Programme - 2017.
Toastmasters International Advanced Communicator Silver (ACS) and Advanced Leader Bronze (ALB).
LAMDA Acting Grade 7.
The type of presentations: Workshop, seminar, keynote, team-build, Away Days, training.
|VIEW ALL ACCREDITED SPEAKERS||LEARN MORE|