- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
Educational and professional background:
- BBA (1976), MBA (1980), JD (1980) - Texas Tech University
- Attorney at Law
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Financial Planner
- Personal Financial Specialist
Special awards or recognition you have received inside and outside of Toastmasters:
- 1996-1997 International President Toastmasters International
- AICPA - Outstanding Discussion Leader
The type of presentations:
The audience to which you typically present (business, community, etc.):
- Financial Professionals
- Business Owners and Managers
- Tax Professionals
What advice do you have for potential Accredited Speaker Program applicants?
As you prepare your video presentation for Level One, the final product should be of a quality that you would have no problem sending it to a meeting planner for consideration and asking a 5,000 fee.
Available to serve as a mentor for Accredited Speaker Program applicants? Yes.
|VIEW ALL ACCREDITED SPEAKERS||LEARN MORE|