Build Your Skills for Success
The Region Advisor
is made up of two sessions, each of which takes about 10-15 minutes to complete. To complete a session, follow the steps below:
- Watch the Getting Started video to learn how to use the TLC interface.
- Download the worksheet for the session and print it or type in answers as you watch the session. This will allow you to take notes and create an easy reference guide to help you with your term in office.
- Click on a link below to start a session.
- At the end of the session, be sure to complete the survey.
- Return and repeat the session as many times as you like.
Session 1: Overview of the Region Advisor Role
This session explores the three most important functions (consulting, strategizing and training) of the region advisor role.
Session 2: Assessing District Needs
This session reveals the necessary steps to successfully explore a district's needs.
For any questions or comments regarding the TLC, email