New Clubs is made up of three sessions, each lasting about 10-15 minutes. To complete a session, follow the steps below:
- Watch the Getting Started video to learn how to use the TLC interface.
- Download the worksheet for the session and print it or type in answers as you watch. Having an easy reference guide will help you with your term in office.
- Click on a link in the page menu to the left to start a session.
- At the end of the session, if you are a district leader, complete the survey.
- Return and repeat the session as many times as you like.
Below is an overview of each session:
Session 1: Establishing a Connection, will explain the five steps toward establishing a connection and setting an appointment with individuals interested in forming new clubs.
Session 2: Exploring Needs, will identify the four steps toward conducting effective face-to-face meetings that will open the door to a sample (demonstration) Toastmasters meeting.
Session 3: Successful DemonstrationMeetings, will illustrate the process to follow to have a successful demonstration meeting.
For any questions or comments regarding the TLC, email email@example.com.