Leading Teams is made up of four sessions, each of which takes about 10-15 minutes to complete. To complete a session, follow the steps below:
- Watch the Getting Started video to learn how to use the TLC interface.
- Download the worksheet for the session and print it or type in answers as you watch. Having an easy reference guide will help you with your term in office.
- Click on a link in the page menu to the left to start a session.
- At the end of the session, if you are a district leader, complete the survey.
- Return and repeat the session as many times as you like.
Below is an overview of each session:
Session 1: Overview of District Leader Roles will help you identify the roles and responsibilities of the district governor, the lieutenant governor education and training and the lieutenant governor marketing.
Session 2: Principles of Motivation will identify five basic principles that will help you engage, encourage and energize your team in real world situations.
Session 3: Steps of Delegation outlines the reasons delegation can be difficult and offers five things you can do to delegate more effectively.
Session 4: Resolving Conflict identifies the steps toward successfully addressing and resolving conflict.
For any questions or comments regarding the TLC, email email@example.com.